Today every one have a account on Facebook. It is the one of the largest social media website. Billons of people daily use this and share their activities, their feelings, there location and many more. Today number of people use Facebook and they visit to other people profile to check there activities. But is is not visible to us. For Check Who Visit At Your Facebook Profile there is a simple trick that I am going to telling you.
How To Check Who Visit At Your Facebook Profile
So it is quite easy to Check Who Visit At Your Facebook Profile by following the steps that should be given below. It is so simple but we have to remind some thing. Now just do it.
Steps To Check Who Visit At Your Facebook Profile
- First open the Facebook website by facebook.com and login to your account
- Now you are on your facebook home page press ctrl+u for checking the source code of your facebook page.
- By pressing ctrl+u a new tab should be open. This page contains the large coding section that is source code.
- Here we have to find the some code so press ctrl+f to find the code in the page.
- Now paste the code that I am telling you that is “initialchat” in the search box and press
- You will see the number of Id’s of Facebook user that have visited on your profile.
- Now you can copy the id like “100044556655245” one by one.
- Then paste that id in the front of url facebook.com/ and paste the selected code(for ex https://www.facebook.com/ paste the selected code/100044556655245 .
- Now you will see the profile of the user that have visited on your profile.
So this is a method To Check Who Visit At Your Facebook Profile By using this trick you can easily trace the visitors that have visit on your Facebook profile. The method is very easy and it is absolute accurate and working for every user for check your profile visitors.
Also Check How To Hack Facebook Account