Today,This article is about for gadget lovers.There is newly came device in the market i.e Jiofi device.This is launched by Reliance Digital.It is a portable Broad-Band device and easy to carry anywhere without signal problem.This device provides Wi-fi Hotspot.So,well Guys Today I am going to write a solution of a problem which is faced by many Jiofi users i.e How to Change Jiofi Password |Username|SSID and other router settings.
How to change Login details Username,Password and change jiofi password,SSID:-
Firstly Jio 4g sim should be activated.On opening the panel of device make sure to note down SSID,Wifi password.
- Now connect the JioFi device to your PC. Put your SSID and wifi password.
- Then open the browser and type the URL http://jiofi.local.html.
- Click on login button appeared on screen and you should put username and password of Jiofi Account.
- Enter the user name as “administrator” and password as “administrator”, these are default login details of any JioFi device.
- You can change login details also i.e. Username and password of Jiofi account.
- Now you can change the Wi-Fi settings. Click on setting options and you will find wifi on left tab and click on it.
Here you would be able to change SSID,Password or security key and mode of the channel.
For more Information Click:-Reliance Jiofi
Final Words:-Consequently,I Hope This post help you to solve your problem that How to Change Jiofi Password ,Username of Router Hotspot. We had also written many more articles on How-to Tutorials which would be helpful for solving all your Technological problems. In case of any problem/query you can comment or contact us. We will Definitely help you as soon as possible.
You can also Also Check:-